Fourth Asian Conference on Machine Learning, Singapore
Singapore Management University
4 to 6 November, 2012
- The proceedings are now available here as part of the JMLR Workshop and Conference Proceedings series.
- Photos of the conference are available here.
- The program booklet containing the program and location of all conference events is available here. You can pick up the program booklet at the registration desk. When you first arrive at the Singapore Management University, head towards the Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium, Level 2, School of Accountancy where the registration and main sessions are held. See here for the location of the School of Accountancy.
- The program is now available here.
- We are calling for abstracts for the poster and demo session. Deadline 13 September 2012.
- Workshop: The First International Workshop on Learning with Weak Supervision (LAWS'12) will be held in conjunction with ACML12 on 4th November 2012. Submission deadline is September 10. Please see http://cse.seu.edu.cn/conf/LAWS12/ for details.
- Workshop and Competition: The International Workshop on Fraud Detection in Mobile Advertising (FDMA'12) will be held in conjunction with ACML12 on 4th November 2012. The competition will run from September 1 to September 30. Registration starts on August 15. For details, please see http://palanteer.sis.smu.edu.sg/fdma2012/
The 4th Asian Conference on Machine Learning (ACML2012) will be held on November 4-6, 2012, at the Singapore Management University, Singapore. The conference aims at providing a leading international forum for researchers in machine learning and related fields to share their new ideas and achievements. Submissions from other than the Asia-Pacific regions are also highly encouraged.
The conference program consist of tutorials, workshops, invited keynote talks by distinguished researchers as well as single track sessions of research paper presentations. The invited keynote speakers for ACML 2012 are James Rehg (Georgia Tech), Dale Schuurmans (University of Alberta), and Bob Williamson (Australian National University and NICTA).
The proceedings will be published as a volume of Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR): Workshop and Conference Proceedings. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit a significantly extended version of their paper to a post-conference special issue of the Machine Learning journal. The best student paper will receive an award sponsored by the Machine Learning journal.
This year, ACML will have a new feature: two submission deadlines. The late deadline has the usual “accept” or “reject” outcomes. The early deadline also has "conditional accept subject to required revisions", and “resubmit” with notification in time for them to make the final deadline. See the Call for Papers for details and submit through the paper submission site.
Early Paper Submission: 8 May
Early Notification: 24 June
Final Paper Submission:
24 July Extended to 6 August
Final Notification: 8 Sept
Camera ready: 24 Sept
Conference: November 4-6, 2012
Related conference: The 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV 2012) will be held in Daejeon, Korea from the 7th to 9th November 2012. Participants may wish to attend ACCV together with ACML, particularly if you are traveling from outside Asia to one of the conferences.